Monday, September 21, 2009

Recognizing The Need For Change...



There is a great need for change in the current "Child Protection" Business... Tens of thousands of children are ripped from their parents arms and many lives are destroyed every year by Child Protective Services. Over 17,000 children were abducted by the state in Texas in 2010 alone. How do they get away with it and Why? (CPS) many times respond to false allegations, create evidence, and seek to terminate parental rights unnecessarily, in order to receive federally given cash adoption bonuses. And all the while claiming the feel good euphemism, "best interest of the child"... Children rarely need to be protected from their parents, however "Child Protection" has become a multi billion dollar empire, based on stealing children and separating families... My objective is to help the public to become more aware of this obscene injustice and unacceptable abuse of power... God created the heavens and the earth, then he created the family, so it is now time for us to start honoring God given parental rights by reminding the state of it's limitations, putting a stop to legal kidnapping, and taking the bounty off our children's heads... It is also time to start using federal funds to support programs that will help families that are facing temporary circumstances, instead of destroying them for the sake of feeding the corrupt beast that is, Child Protective Services... But don't take my word for it... Watch the following video and listen to State Senator Nancy Schaefer's speech on the Corruption in Child Protection in the United States of America... God bless... James Foster...

8 comments:

  1. I am making a CHANNEL about this crap. The whole system needs to be shut down!

    See my blog http://chaz.2ya.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Proverbs 29:16)
    "When the wicked are in authority, sin flourishes, but the Godly will live to see their downfall."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Former Republican senator and Parental Rights advocate Nancy Schaefer was found dead in her home yesterday at age 73. She was a wonderful, courageous, Christian lady! She has done more to protect Parental Rights and stand up against wicked powers and principalities that attack the meek then any other one person! She was truly a warrior for God and humanity and she will be greatly missed! I can't help but believe she will continue to fight for the righteous from the heavenly realms! God bless you Nancy Schaefer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "God will not stand for what is happening to our children, and our families. His heart beats for these children. He will lift up the downtrodden. What is happening in America regarding Child Protective services is a political and criminal phenomenon. And it must be brought to an end." Senator Nancy Schaefer

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to get together and fight CPS in Texas. I just received my report from 2009. I read through it and became appauled by the lies they wrote. CPS slanders parents, and falsifies documents on government paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am currently in the process of dealing with false allegations based on a phone call made by a neighbor. I am angry, i have never neglected my children. I give them the best of what i can. I love them more than anything in this world, and would give them my life if it came to it. I will fight for them. I will speak up for those who can not speak for themselves. I watched the video, several on Nancy Schaefer and she was the most active to speak out against csp and expose them for what they are. Then they found her and her husband killed in their home, but claimed it was suicide. We parents need to do something and fight against csp.. the terrorism that is ripping apart families for money!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The uk has the same issues as the usa we need your suport and we would like to give texas our support sharing ideas new information and website link exchange www.parentsinjusticegroupscotland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete